- Place vacuum pouch in cool water for approximately one hour.
- Once fish has fully thawed, remove from pouch.
- Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towel.
- Use in your favorite fish recipe!
**It is NOT recommended that fresh frozen fish be thawed in the refrigerator**
- Cut end of vacuum pouch open and place in refrigerator.
- Allow 8 hours for smoked fish to properly thaw.
SMOKED FISH DIP
- Place container in refrigerator.
- Allow 24 hours for dip to properly thaw.
- Give dip a "soft stir" before serving.